Friday 24 June 2011

Pregnant again !!!

the morning after the wedding i made little olivia her fave, grape 
pancakes. I think if she had the chance she would eat them all day.

It seemed like the laundry never ended. So many piles of bedding and 
clothes to wash every day :( 


Olivia loved her playground. She spent all her free time playing on it.

It was her first time on the slide. With a loud crash she hit the 
floor. She was so upset. 

With a cuddle from daddy she was all smiles again. 
And whilst this was all happening. Something special happened.

I was pregnant with baby 2. We both had wishes of  girl.
A little sister for olivia, but we both like the idea of a boy too.

When leo got in, i told him straight away. He was so pleased. 
Olivia was also happy to hear on the discovery of her new 
sibling.


Today there was a different letter. apart from bills. it was in a 
brown envelope. 

I couldn't believe it. it was a letter from leo's long lost cousin,franklin. 
He had recently died. He had left leo 400,000 simoleons. 

Looks like the new member was growing fast. i was only 1/8 
through my pregnancy.

Olivia hated homework. But she loved her school, she was quite popular.


Lately everything had been braking first the shower, now the T.V
grrrrrrrrrr

I was trying to paint. i don't think i was born to become an artist.

With me being stuck in the house. i decided to go for a swim.
I was almost full term with my pregnancy and the baby was a bigg'en 
look at the size of that bump.

i was also putting on weight. after this baby i think i had to take a few trips to the gym.
I think i had a little water baby. it felt as if the baby was trying to swim with me.


This is one of my best memories. Olivia was always wanting to feel the baby 
kick. 

That same night i went into labor. The pain was worse than 
when i had olivia. So leo took me to the hospital.

I t was when i arrive i had Poppy Marie Bloom.

Thats not all. I t was twins :)   Maisy Louise Bloom. 
i now have two bouncing baby girls to care and love for.

No comments:

Post a Comment