Saturday 23 July 2011

Happy birthday to ME !

Olivia loved the sand pit. She made a lovely 
castle for her daddy. 

Maisy loved being carried. she always climbed on us and 
held are hands. thats how she earned the nickname
' maisy monkey' 


IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY. i would soon be an adult.
no more young facial features for me. Leo bought me a 
lovely bunch of flowers and a day at the spa.

Little liv got me a box of chocolates and a teddy bear.


I got a big cuddle from poppy . and a big kiss from maisy.


i had a big birthday cake , covered in sweets.
Also those multicoloured candles.


TAAA ADDDDDAAAAAAA.me as an adult :) 
i kept my hair up and my mums bracelet on.


A long dress for formal

same PJ's

Blue and black sports wear

a new bikini 


hmmmmm i look old, mo more younf facial looks for
me then :(  
the next stage is an elder!!!



Leo was in charge of the kids while i was being pampered 
at the spa.


Liv went for a new look to. Skinnyjeans and a new blue top.


We started teaching maisy to talk, she took a while but soon got
the hang of it :)



`
`
`
`
`

```
`
please coment and follow, and add me on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment