Thursday 4 August 2011

more kids !

Maisy would always happily go to bed.

Where as Poppy will always want more attension no matter 
how tired she was.

Me and leo love watching the stars. We love looking for different patterns and shapes.

Well all i can say is i got a big splinter ;) 

To help me build my cooking skill i was going to buy some 
recipes at the book shop. i took poppy for a stroll in her
stroller while maisy was taught to walk.

When i got home i felt so ill. So ill that i was to late to get to the toilet.

SPLAT !! all over the floor. At first leo thaught it was 
one of the girls, but when he got into the room 
he found pale faced me being sick.

Itook the rest off the night off. reading a cookie recipe. 
When the tots got to much for leo. olivia came in my room and we played 
with  the them.

I took a long and relaxing bubble bath. The warm water 
calmed my aching belly.

it was around half midnight and my head was pounding.

PING. a small kick was hitting my belly. baby number 4 was 
was in the belly. 


 I stuck a comfy top on and told the family.

Me and leo discussed names 
i like amber and le liked Jamie-lee for girls
I liked marcus and leo liked harvy for boys 

with another baby is was going to mean more washing.
luckily olivia would soon be a teen and would be able to help out.

Olivia got on the honour role. i was so proud. she had been working 
so hard with school and homework. And hr ballet was improving.

Leo made his signature regaue-regaue hotdogs.


Olivia had also learnt some ballet moves. She showed of her plie 
to her baby bump siblings.



Maisy was ill. She had  raging fever. and was coughing and spluttering.
My poor baby girl. She was another daddies girl.
But my poppy was a mummies girl.

For there breakfast i made them pancakes mixed in a blender.
poppy ate every last bit of hers.

But maisy pushed her food of the seat and screamed her lungs out.

The baby was growing fast!!! I wasnt even halfway.

Day three of the illnes and still maisy was poorly.

I magerlt craving this. OMG i cant get enough of it 

my smart little angel was learning to paint.
She painted the house.


AWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRR   


it was so quick ! the sparkles came and the spining had to happen.

Another set of twins !!
introducing Amber Katie Bloom

And 
Jamie-lee May Bloom 
`
`
`
`
`
`
``
`
`
Please comment and subscribe 

No comments:

Post a Comment