Sunday 1 May 2011

The beginning

 My name is Lauren Adams. I have bright red hair which i have 
                      had since i was born. None of my family had this colour of hair,
                     it was a mystery how i got it.i grew up in the town of BridgePort.
                     Where i lived with my Mother, Father and older brother,Mike.

I decided to move to Twinbrook as it was a quiet, little town. Much
different to the big city of BridgePort. 
With the little money I had, I managed to build this little house.
It had a bedroom/kitchen in one room and a tiny room with a 
toilet and shower.
I hated it. I loved colour and warmth. This was dull,grey and 
and cold. I had to live with it. Until I had a good job and more 
money to expand this tiny house.
The first thing I done was try and find a job. Ever since I was young 
girl i dreamed of being a chef. My mother always told me how I 
used to spend hours at my toy oven and watching the cooking 
channel. Great!!!! there looking for someone at the local restaurant. 

I couldn't wait to leave my house. I also loved gardening so i decided to 
go to the local public gardens. It was also my first look at the town. It 
seemed to be a very nice place to live. I wanted to meet some new people too.
Whilst I was looking at the flowers, I was approached by a women 
called Eva Drudge. 
We started talking and she seemed quite nice. I explained about 
how i had moved from BridgePort To the little house i had built.
We started talking about are family and i discovered she was married.
She asked me if i had a partner, But i said that i didn't know any yet.
Before i Knew it , it was night. We said are goodbyes and set of home.
I was getting quite hungry too. My stomach was rumbling.
When i got home i made my self some salad. I was to scared to use 
the cheap, old oven i had. I did try to light it but when i did it
made a large BANG. Luckily it didn't catch on fire !!
I lied on my hard, rough bed and thought of all the memories i 
had of in BridgePort. Playing with my Brother, Visiting the clubs 
as a teen. I also thought of my future. Would i stay in this little house,
or move. Stay on my own, or raise a family.
`
`
`
`
Thanks for reading :) please comment 







No comments:

Post a Comment