Saturday 7 May 2011

Nausea and a BIG question :o

As a thank you gift, leo bought me a beautiful garden. Full of 
fruit and veg plants. My gardening skill was growing and so was 
my career. i was now a food taster.

I had learned many new recipes too. I loved to make goopy cabonara.


Making food was a big hobby of mine,as was gardening. 
I was thinking of a new hobby to do but it would have to be cheap.
Maybe painting or the piano. even tho thats expensive, i loved
listening to my grandmother playing her piano.

As a treat and a 4 months of living with leo. I had a giant tub 
of orange ice-cream. Time had flown by so fast.

This is the latest gadget in are house. A washing machine. It was 
10% of if we bought  clothes line.  

Leo wanted to raise his athletic skill. Even tho he was kind 
and friendly, i wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of him 
if he was angry.  


At least with my new job came new clothes. Each day 
i had to wear my formal wear. Much nicer than that shirt and hat.

Well i don't have to say what happened next.  

After we fell straight asleep. Strangely Leo started 
dreaming about a new pair of shoes. 

With a new washer came new chores. Our house was filled 
with laundry piles. so i was elected to do it.

As i went to put the clothes in the washer. A sudden pain in my 
stomach growled and i threw up. Must of ate something funny 
at work.

It was my first time doing the wash. Trying to guess the write amount
of powder to put in. it was only when it had started that i noticed the instructions on
the side :( 


I was feeling sooo sooo ill. my head was pounding and my stomach was 
killing me. To top it off my back felt like i had carried a ton of bricks
the whole length of twinbrook.  Leo was a saint he done all of the house-
work and tended to my every need. he made me rest all day.

I had learned how to make spaghetti. even tho i felt ill 
i had to continue my normal life. i had to cook because 
no offence, but leo cant cook to save his life.  

At that moment i remembered. the other night. I WAS PREGNANT. 
i explained to leo. he was so shocked. he told me to get comfy clothes
on so i didn't have to ware the stupid maternity ware that i have to ware.

After i changed the biggest shock off all happened. Leo went down 
on one knee and said 'Lauren Adams you are the love of my life, will 
you be my wife'. Well of course i said yes . 

Straight after the proposal i officially found out that i was pregnant. 
We decided to marry after the baby. Then i could pick the best wedding 
dress i could find.
`
`
`
`
`
``
Thanks for reading:) plz comment and follow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment