Monday 2 May 2011

Work, Work and more work

After my little rest i fell asleep. I started dreaming of my future. i saw 
my self with a man. He had brown hair and purple eyes. I had 
a ring on my finger!!! 
After my night of dreaming. i woke up in a very, very bad mood.
Spring marks were in my back where they had come out of my 
cheap bed. i couldn't wait to get some money.

Out side was the mail women. she placed a large letter in my 
mail box. It was the dreaded bill. Luckily this time it was only 
£89. But it was still allot to me. 

I decided to try my oven again. I need to raise my cooking skill 
so i could get more advanced at my job. It took half an hour to
light it but it did eventually. I coked up my mothers favourite, waffles. 

I wanted to start growing a little garden. so, i got a lettuce from my 
fridge and planted it. it was quite difficult to kneel down in heels
tho, and try not to get my leggings dirty. 

Before i knew it, the car came to take me to work. My uniform
is , HORRID. I have to ware a little blue beanie hat and a scratchy 
shirt and apron. EWWWWW

After working from 3 till 9 i was extremely tired. so tired i didn't have 
the strength to change out of my uniform.

I was back in my house, i hated calling it that. i grabbed some
soup from the fridge, sat on my sofa and ate it. At least there wasn't the risk of 
blowing up this house with that oven.

After a few days of work i was much happier. I was used to my oven, 
my bed and this awful house. And i was getting better at cooking.

When i went out side for some fresh air i noticed my little lettuce 
plant was growing well. soon i would be able to harvest from it 
and hopefully sell them for money.

After i warted it and weeded my plant my phone rang. It was eva,
by now we were friends. I had to leave all my other friends behind
in bridge port, i still miss them.

After work i decided to eat my tea at the restaurant. I even stayed 
for desert. Yummm i had steak and for desert cookies :) 

I had heard that there was a new person in Twinbrook. i went to go see
if they were home to offer some advice for getting used to twinbrook.
I wonder who they will be ?
`
`
`
`
`
Thanks for reading :) please comment :) 

2 comments:

  1. Nice post..can't wait to see who the mystery person is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Chey said, nice post and looking forward to reading the next part here in a few seconds. My only suggestion would be to check your spelling. There were a couple of misspellings in this update that were a little distracting.

    ReplyDelete