Friday 13 May 2011

Live with Olivia

I was leo's first hold of his new little princess. I could tell that 
he loved more than anything.

She was such an angelic little girl. She never woke in the nights. 
But in the mornings if she wasn't given lots of attention she screamed
the house down.

with the birth of olivia i hadn't given much love and care to my garden.
nappies and milk was costing us a fortune. i was desperate to get stuck 
into my gardening to make some money.


Whilst at work. Leo found a chunk of moon rock. we sold it for 
quite a bit of money.

It was her first ever little tantrum. she was lonely. i was asleep
and leo had left for work.

She seemed to love her father. as soon as he came home she smiled 
and giggled. a definite daddy's girl.

'
The stench of the oven and bad food made my face curl.
yuckkk.

Olivia was already half ay through her baby stages. 
Soon she would be toddling, teething, talking and going to potty.
I thought to take a trip to my good friend eva.

Eva was so pleased to see me. she didn't put down eva all night .
She also reminded me that i would be returning to work soon.

Time for cleaning agin.

I was really getting used to mother-hood. i was even dreaming 
about the best baby milk formulae.

Olivia loved the t.v. she always smiles at the faces and moving pictures.
She was always happy when i put the kids channel on.


As a treat leo made waffles. His cooking was certainly improving.


This is the new quite area. this is where we can sit with olivia,
read and relax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment