Monday 9 May 2011

Life with pregnancy

Well, when there was no sign of bump i continued life as normal.


When eva phoned she was thrilled to here the news. She asked if 
she was invited to the wedding. but i explained how me and leo 
were going to wait till the baby was at least a tot or child. then they 
could be page-boy/bridesmaid.

Leo kept saying how it wasn't good to do the gardening whilst pregnant.
 when the bump shows thats when i shall stop i told him.

I had learned how to make ratatouille (sorry if spelt wrong). it was delishhh. 

As of then i didn't know the gender of the baby. so for the walls we 
decided on a beige wallpaper with baby related stencils on it.

With the house still only in one room. there was no where to 
put a cot. the only solution was to expand the house.

We had our own little room too. i am planning to decorate it 
soon. But at the moment we are short on money.

Wooooo first sign of baby Adams-bloom.

I was nice to have a room separate to the kitchen. I was bored of waking 
up to the smell of last nights dinner.

That night the stars were so visible. So i took a pic.

finialy my baby was showing. It was weird being pregnant as it made
me walk strange.

it was my due date. my stomach was huge. Eva had dropped 
by to see how i was doing. She asked it when i was going to go and 
give ger a visit.

That night i ate grilled cheese waiting for leo to return home.
Today had gone so slow. I needed to go out as not being able to go
anywhere was taking its toll on me.

Eventually leo came home. he gave me a huge hug and asked 
if there had been any twinges. Not yet i said. i knew he was going to be 
a wonderful father. even now he spent all the time he could 
talking to my bump and feeling it kick. 


It was 12:00 in the night. it was pitch black outside. The stars still bright.
A sudden pain stabbed in my belly. Baby was on the way. 

when leo saw me he freaked out. He was screaming and jumping. 
he was reacting worse than me.

We phoned the hospital that said the maternity ward was full. 
Home birth for my little darling.

Introducing Olivia Daisy Bloom-Adams. 6lbs 3 ounces.
My first little princess.

As i put her by my face she held my face. She knew that i was 
her mummy.

Her first feed.  Our little girl was beautiful. And she turned 
out with the friendly and artistic traits.
`
`
`
`
thanks for reading :) plz comment and subscribe

1 comment:

  1. Awesome...can't wait to see what Olivia looks like.

    ReplyDelete