Thursday 5 May 2011

Dream come true, literally!!


I arrived at the persons house. When i first got there no one was home.
But as i went to ;eave he arrived. He seemed familiar.

I wasn't until we got inside and started talking that i realised 
who he was. it was the man from my dream, Leo Bloom. He even had
the purple eyes.

I had only been there 30 minutes when he started flirting with 
me and using pick-up lines. At one stage he went to give me 
a back massage, but i thought it was a bit too far and 
declined.


I got Home at 11 o'clock and went straight to bed. I was sooo
soooo tired. I had to skip my lunch today as we had the orders
of food mixed with old recites. I was the lucky cleaner to sort 
it.


In the morning i had to clean my house. Old newspapers and 
junk was all over my carpets. It stank to.


After cleaning it all up my phone rang. It was leo. He was 
missing me and was outside to visit me. I was quite shocked at his 
surprise visit but i didn't mind. I was more worried about what he thought 
about this house.

I went outside to find Leo stood there. He said he needed to do something.
He took me inside and looked into my eyes.

Suddenly he pulled me close and kissed me. I was so surprised 
and shocked when he did.

He said that my house was dull. So with the little money i had earned i 
Expanded and decorated my house. Bright spotty walls and And 
green kitchen counters. And a lovely new blue bed.

Just as i finished decorating the pizza arrived. A meat feast,
mine and Leo's fave pizza. It was warm on my cold hands 
as he passed it to me.

It was a celebration dinner. A celebration of are relationship 
and new house decoration. 
He asked if he could stay the night. I accepted and he did.
The new bed was Amazing compared to the last one. 
I lied there with my eyes open thinking about my family.
Even though i would never see them again. Then bad, bad memories
flooded my mind. Ones i had want to forget. and never remember.

I loved his purple eyes. They Were just how they were in 
the dream. Even his smile.

With my new kitchen came a new oven. It cooked my food all
the way through and was much easier to light.

After a day of relaxation. Leo called, he sounded really serious 
on the phone. he asked if he could come over straight away.

When i saw him he had a tear in his eye. A fire Had started in his 
home. All of his processions had been destroyed in the flames.
I knew the damage and destruction of fires. The pain and hurt they
cause. The lives they take. Then he asked if he could Stay with me 
for a while. in an instance i accepted.

He looked into my eyes and i looked into his. We both knew 
what each other wee going through. 
~
~
~
~~
~
~
Thanks for reading:) plz  comment and subscribe to find out 
about Laurens Past !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment